Thursday, May 17, 2007

Fighting for Cheese

While in the US Army I had been sent to Ft. Irwin CA for Desert training (in death valley) On one such time me and another soldier had been wrestling for a cheese packet we found in a MRE bag. While wrestling for the cheese it fell out of the vehicle we were in and we both dived for it. I seen he was about to grab it so I just stomped on it (and like all packets it squirted) well we just looked down at it but we noticed we could not see any cheese squirted any were. All of a sudden we heard yelling from inside our M109 it was our chief and as we looked he had been resting on the floor and now cheese was all over his pants. Well if you've read (playing with a snake) I spent 2 days guarding the top of another hill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.