Thursday, May 17, 2007

Playing with a Snake

While I was in the US Army stationed at Ft. Carson CO. about 1986-87
One time when we were out in the Field (camping for non military personnel) I seen a snake not seeing where the head of the snake was I bent over and stepped on it waiting to see where the head was and grab it. Well after grabbing in I thought it would be funny to throw the snake inside our track (m109) but my chief didn't think that was funny..let me tell you about my chief he was about 6'5 dark skinned (black guy) and the kind of person that could go to the field for a month and not even scuff his boots (also afraid of snakes) well the snake hit him waking him up and after screaming and flying out of the track that made him scuff his boots etc. etc.. needless to say he didn't think that was funny and sent me out to guard a hill top for 2 days..

No comments: